BILSTEIN adds the new B8 6112 front coilover kit to its existing range of third generation Toyota Tacoma applications.
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the BILSTEIN B8 6112 kit is the ultimate suspension solution. This front coilover kit optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control, and bolts into factory mounts.
The shock absorbers included in the BILSTEIN B8 6112 kit come equipped with an adjustable spring seat— perfect for leveling your vehicle, increasing ground clearance, and installing larger tires.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston improves ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-2.75in of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Kit includes (2) 60mm shock absorbers, (2) billet hard anodized spring seats, and (2) springs
- Available for late model trucks and SUVs which utilize a front coilover suspension
- Made in the USA
In addition to the B8 6112, BILSTEIN offers the B6 4600 designed for stock height vehicles, and the B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) and B8 5160 with remote reservoir for lifted applications.
B6 4600 Front 24-265966
B6 4600 Rear 24-265973